It’s A Beautiful Day (or week)
This week has had so many ups (and few downs, but that’s okay) and I’m loving it!
1. So this didn’t happen last this week, but last Friday..my friends and I went to the One Republic concert at the Madera Fair..Can I say I will never get tired of this band (ever)..I’ll do a post about this next. While at the fair, they had firefighters and fire trucks, so like the girls that we are, we ran to the trucks and started posing. So during my photo OP, I turn around and see the HOTTEST (literally) Indian Fireman..who knew that they even existed…all worked out and I now have a date with him this upcoming week =)
(yes we were that close)
2. I have not worked since my last day this past Friday and I feel amazing. I’ve been sleeping better and waking up more refreshed that I actually make to the gym at 7am!!! I’ve been interviewing all this week too, but i’m much more calmer than I thought I would be, knowing that I am jobless :/
3. One of my friend’s Ilda just had her baby..so that makes me an Aunty again. Thank god its a girl, because at least now all her Aunties can spoil her and make her totally girly like the rest of us =)
Shakila..Baby Daeya..New Mommy Ilda..and myself (forgive us for looking like crap, it was a LONG DAY for each of us.)
4. Bulldog Bhangra is only two weeks away and it has just it me!!..Being the organized freak that I am, i’m happy to say that I am prepared for all of our teams!! If you are in California make sure to come check out the show (Yes I am still promoting the show www.bulldogbhangra5.com)
5. Tomorrow is our bi-annual amusement park day!!..Two times out of the year several of us go in a big group to Six Flags Magic Mountain. We have an absolutely great time..I have mixed feelings about roller coasters. I hype myself up so much and get so excited to go on them, but the minute i’m on them, I question my stupidity because I start remember that one final destination movie were they almost died on the roller coaster..the other movie with the Ferris wheel is why I will never step foot on them. But in the end I still get on them..WHY!!!! Anyways i’m so excited, esp since I missed the last one (stupid work)!!
Well that is all that I have to say for now..until next time Tumsies :)
P.S. - now that I think of it..I should of titled this a One Republic song like “Welcome to the Good Life”..but it goes, since they did sing U2’s “With or Without You.”